ESL InstructorPosition Information:
• One year contract
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
• Maximum 15 office hours
• Class size: 4-20 students (adults students )
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 11,000 to 12,500RMB per month
• Housing Allowance of 1,500 to 2,000RMB per month
• Apartment search assistance (within 15min walk from the training centre)
• 5000RMB Annual Flight reimbursement
• Z visa (work visa) assistance
• Commercial Medical Insurance
• 5 days paid holidays + 11 days National holidays
• Airport pick-up
• 3 nights free Hotel Accommodation upon arrival
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Free Chinese lessons
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Native speaker of English from the following countries: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least two years solid classroom teaching experience or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate (120 hours, TESOL Sponsorship available)
• 25 to 60 years of age
• Willing to work from 1pm to 9pm
• Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude
To apply for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
• a Resume/CV with photo
• a copy of your passport (with photo page)
• a copy of TEFL/ TESOL/CELTA certificate
• a copy of your Bachelor degree
• reference letter
TEFL/TESOL teacherEnglish teachers are needed in ZHejiang Province. Our company is located in Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province(South East part of China). We have schools in Zhejing and Jiangsu Province. We have both public and private schools, as well as training schools. Salary range: RMB 8k to 15K. Teaching hours a week: 15 hours tops. Working days a week: 5 days. Allowance: free accommodation provided by school/ otherwise RMB 2k housing allowance provided. Bonus: RMB 6k flight allowance. We need teachers NOW and for SEPTEMBER. Send me your CV if you are interested!
North American Online ESL Teachers Wanted Fluency Tutors is currently recruiting North American, online ESL teachers to teach
lessons to Chinese students age 8-12 years old. Positions are available now and ongoing for each of the semesters in the 2017/2018 school year.
Lesson times are 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Beijing time) for 3 to 7 days per week with flexible options to choose from.
If you have a Bachelor's Degree, teaching experience and use a Windows PC with stable internet connection, please send us your resume, photo and Skype ID.
Tutor specialising in maths or physics part-timeA family based in London is looking for a tutor specialising in maths or physics to work part time with their 7 year old son and perhaps his older brother later on.
The ideal candidate would be over 30 years old and a strong role model, qualified with a Master's degree or PhD from a top class university. The family live in Each Finchley and will consider covering travel costs for the right candidate. The family would like the tutor to work 1-2 hours per session once or twice a week.
Knowledge of foreign languages or additional specialist skills would be a bonus. Salary is negotiable from £100 per hour.
English Teaching JobWe believe that high quality education should be accessible to everyone.
The most powerful tool in the world is language that everyone can use. To express yourself, sharing stories and gain new friends. So we don’t teach some people or even most people. We want to teach every single person.
The people here at English House don’t just teach, they inspire the people to share their stories with a common tool, language. It’s those people and their ideas that inspires the students to express themselves, with their ideas and their stories. Join English House and help us bring out those stories, that will bring this world closer.
We want all employees to be comfortable bringing their entire selves to work every day. We believe that to be able to provide high quality education experience, our employees should also be able to have a good experience while working. We value our employees, and we will help you get a kick-start for your future career. We will provide you with the necessary tools to start your new career e.g visa, accommodation, bank account, phone card, transportation card etc.